The Miele Kona is made for large and medium size home with various types of carpet and smooth surface floors.
- Superior Filtration.
- Suction can be increased or decreased.
- Same powerful suction motor found in more expensive Miele canister vacuums.
- Low Noise - Silence insulation.
- Easy to maneuver.
- Miele GN vacuum bag with 4.76 quart capacity
- "Excellent Air Quality" rating by the DMT Air Quality Testing Institute.
- Great for asthma or allergy sufferers and households with small children.
- HEPA certified vacuum.
- Miele Sealed system contruction - prevents unfiltered air from leaking from the vacuum during operation.
- Equipped with certified SF AH50 HEPA filter and GN vacuum bags.
- Suction adjusted from hose or canister body.
- 6 different power settings.
- Reduce suction for unsecured rugs and light weight carpets.
SEB228 Power Brush for Carpet
- Great for homes with all types of carpet
- Most rugged and powerful power head made by Miele.
- 5 height step controls for height adjustment
- 14 inch wide cleaning path for better coverage.
- Electrically driven.
- Ideal for cleaning pet hair.
SBB300-3 Twister Floor Brush
- Cleans wood, tile, and other hard surface floors.
- Natural hair bristles for gentle cleaning.
Electric Hose & Wand
- Telescopic vacuum wand (stainless steel)
- Deluxe Miele hose with comfortable Ergonomic handle
1200 Watt Canister Motor
- Powerful Miele Vortex high output canister motor
- Uses the vacuum airflow to optimize usage of power
- Crevice Tool
- Upholstery Nozzle
- Dusting Brush
- Filter Grill
- Silence Insulation. Very quiet when operating.
- 33 foot operating radius
- Dustbag change indicator
- Automatic cord rewind
- Safety shut-off on overheating
- Space-saving storage bracket on side of vacuum
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Height: 8.5"
- Width: 10.5"
- Length: 19"
- Color: Obsidian Black
Quick Recap: The Miele Kona has the same powerful suction and the majority of features found in the Miele Brilliant. The Kona is the best canister vacuum choice by Miele for deep cleaning and removing pet hair because of the strength of the carpet powerhead and the price.