Miele AutoEco S7280 Parts and Supplies
Miele AutoEco Features:
The AutoEco vacuum by Miele is their premium upright vacuum cleaner model.
The AutoEco is basically an upgraded version of the Miele Twist and Miele Jazz.
This vacuum can be used on smooth surface floors and low thru high pile carpet.
The Miele AutoEco used to be known as the Miele Bolero.
- Automatic and Electronic suction control - instead of the rotary dial suction control.
- Miele HEPA Filter
- Dust bag change indicator
- Filter change indicator
- Thermal cut out indicator - automatic shutdown to protect your motor if necessary.
- Head Light
- Color: Obsidian Black
The AutoEco shares the features below with the Miele Twist, Jazz and Cat & Dog upright vacuums:
- Patented Swivel-neck for maximum maneuverability
- 360° front castor wheels
- Anti-tipping device for enhanced stability when using included accessories
- Low-profile electrobrush passes under low-clearance furnishings
- Impressive 54-foot cleaning radius
- Reinforced, ergonomic handles for both operation and transport/carrying
- 39-foot electrical cord
- Weighs approximately 22 pounds.
- 12-foot, integrated, flexible hose
Power – Motor
- 1,200-Watt, Miele-made Vortex Motor
- 4,800 r.p.m. brush roller motor
- 2-motor system, with separate control for electrobrush
- Miele HEPA Filter SFAH 30
- 5.45 quart Miele U dust bags with spring-loaded, self-sealing collar
- Dusting brush
- Upholstery tool
- Crevice nozzle
- Lightweight, telescopic, stainless steel wand
Quick Recap: The Miele AutoEco is a reliable, durable and easy to use vacuum. The combination of the convenient height adjustment options, vacuum bag and filter indicator lights, head light and motor protection shut off are what distinguishes this vacuum cleaner from other Miele S7 upright models.