Sebo Automatic X4 model 9570AM.
The only difference between Sebo Automatic X4 models 9570AM, 9501AM, 9558AM and 9577AM is the color.
The Sebo Automatic X4 is a commercial quality vacuum cleaner with all of the conveniences of a residential vacuum.
Effectively cleans low thru high pile carpet and bare floors.
Sebo X4 features S-Class Hopital filtration (3 layer filtration), which is ideal for allergy / asthma sufferers and pet owners.
This vacuum is very user friendly and provides optimum deep cleaning performance and easily removes pet hair.
Automatic height adjustment feature allows the user vacuum to seamlessly transitions from one surface to another. Transition between different carpet heights and bare floors without any user action. The vacuum actually measures brush roller resistance to determine the correct vacuum height.
Sebo Automatic X4 features:
Automatic Height Adjustment
- Monitors brush resistance and adjust to appropriate cleaning height.
- Adjust to different carpet heights and hard surface floors
- 12" wide cleaning path
- Protects floors from damage.
- Warning system (alerts user of a full vacuum bag or a clog).
- Brush obstruction warning light .
- Automatic shut off to protect the motor.
3 Step Filtration
- Ideal filtration for households with small children, asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Anti allergy hospital grade S-Class filtration.
- 99.9% effectiveness to 0.3 microns.
Flat to Floor Profile - 5.5 inch flat profile (flat to the floor and still cleaning).
Onboard Tools - Upholstery nozzle, Dusting brush, and crevice nozzle
Ease of Use
- Instant use active wand and flex hose.
- No tools required to remove brush roller.
- Cogged vacuum belt with lifetime warranty.
- Entire Sebo X4 can be taken apart in minutes without tools to locate a clog.
- Vacuum bag capacity: 1.4 gallons
- 40 foot cord
- 16.7 lbs.
- Vacuum Motor: 1300 Watts.
The Sebo Automatic X4 upright vacuum is so well made that it is actually recommended for commercial use as well as residential. Sebo vacuums are very durable and have an extremely low rate of repair.