9 and a half pound Capri canister vacuum model S2121.
This compact and lightweight vacuum is ideal for small homes with smooth surface floors and low pile carpets that require light cleaning.
The Capri is an upgraded version of the Miele Olympus. The Capri includes a suction powered power brush for carpet cleaning.
Capri S2121 Filtration System
- Super Air Clean Filter
- Miele GN vacuum bag, with spring-loaded, self-sealing collar (2 supplied - 4.76 quart)
If you have a fair amount of carpet, pets or a lot of foot traffic then the Miele Titan may be a better option due to the fact it is a better carpet cleaning canister vac.
Carpet and Floor Tools:
- Suction powered roller brush for light duty carpet cleaning - STB205-3
- Parquet Floor Brush for smooth floor cleaning - SBB Parquet-3
Miele Capri S 2121 Reviews
- 4.6 out of 5 stars at amazon
Hose & Wand
- Non-electric Hose
- Stainless steel, telescopic wand
Low noise 1200 Watt Canister Motor
- Powerful Miele Vortex high output canister motor
- Suction control via rotary dial with 6 variable power settings
- Vario clip holds three handy and durable accessory tools:
- Crevice Tool
- Upholstery Nozzle
- Dusting Brush
- Impressive 29.5 foot operating radius
- Quiet operation
- Safety shut-off on overheating
- Space-saving storage bracket on side of vacuum
Weight: 14.5 lbs.
Color: Lava Grey
Quick Recap: The Capri canister vacuum is a very lightweight and quiet option for homes that have some or a lot of carpet and light foot traffic. The turbo powered roller brush can clean low pile carpet.
While not a powerful on carpet as the Miele Titan this vacuum si an upgrade for carpet cleaning when compared to the Olympus and Quartz canister vacuums because of the fact it has a suction powered roller brush for carpet.