Miele Maverick is the base model Miele upright vacuum. It features the same cleaning strength as more expensive Miele U1 and S7 series upright vacuum cleaners.
Miele Maverick Features:
- Miele Air Clean Filter
- Color: Obsidian Black
- Suction regulated by rotary dial knob.
- Patented Swivel-neck for maximum maneuverability
- 360° front castor wheels
- Anti-tipping device for enhanced stability when using included accessories
- Low-profile electrobrush passes under low-clearance furnishings
- Impressive 54-foot cleaning radius
- Reinforced, ergonomic handles for both operation and transport/carrying
- 39-foot electrical cord
- Weighs approximately 22 pounds.
- 12-foot, integrated, flexible hose
Power – Motor
- 1,200-Watt, Miele-made Vortex Motor
- 4,800 r.p.m. brush roller motor
- 2-motor system, with separate control for electrobrush
- Acive Clean Filter (Not HEPA)
- No Headlight
- 5.45 quart Miele Type U bag, with spring-loaded, self-sealing collar
- Dusting brush
- Upholstery tool
- Crevice nozzle
- Lightweight, telescopic, stainless steel wand
Quick Recap: The Maverick uupright vacuum cleaners offers Miele decent filtration and same patented Miele vacuum motor as more expensive models. This is a very good entry level vacuum cleaner, probably better than some other brands entire series. If your residence has wall to wall carpet you probably won't be adjusting the suction anyway.